- Attend to enquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts
- Inform customers of available financial products and services to address their financial needs
- Process customer cash deposits & withdrawals, cheques, transfers, bills & credit card payments, money orders, and other related financial transactions
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts & savings plans and fixed deposit investment
- Examine and verify accuracy of work, authorise routine payments, credit and other transactions
- Establish work schedules & procedures, coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems, prepare and submit work progress and other reports
- The applicant must be smart & aggressive, a goal-getter must show a high level of work commitment, must be flexible & willing to accept any other work responsibilities or move to other units/departments within the organisation or to any other subsidiary or affiliate of the company.
- Must be able to learn fast, work with less supervision and work under pressure.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and preferably less than 26 years
- The company will prefer a young intelligent graduate for the customer service role, with some of these attributes.
- Qualification; OND/HND/BSc
LOCATION: Because of the office location, It is important to give preference to candidates that reside within Mile 12, Ketu, Ikosi, Magodo, Owode and Ikorodu environs.