1. You must be able to assist help customers with complaints and questions, and supply customers with information about products and services, take orders, and process returns in sales.
2. You must be someone who is willing to know their customer's needs, wishes and dreams. The customer relationship officer will follow up on every issue and ensure complete satisfaction and maximum utilization of the product or services sold to customers.
3.Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships. Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
4. Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
5.Provide proper refund and compensation to customers on time. Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
6. Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.Develop and update client related reports.
7.Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business. Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
8.Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), proven excellent customer service skills, demonstrates high levels of administration, ability to work well in a team environment, handle pressure and solve problems analytically, capable of meeting deadline and managing a heavy workload, and possess excellent organizational skills.
9.Building and maintaining excellent client relationships, resolving client queries, researching and cross-selling additional products or services that could benefit clients, reviewing client’s financial income and offering advice when necessary, compiling reports and completing workflows within set timescales and other tasks assigned involved in account management.
10. Managing Customer Expectations-A customer's choice of brand, product or service is guided by his expectations. A relationship sales officer studies the market to identify the needs and expectations of customers. For example, if you work for a bank, your customers do not expect to queue for long periods waiting to be served. As a relationship sales officer, your duty is to help the bank implement strategies to ensure that customers are served quickly. A good relationship sales officer is focused on keeping the company's customers happy and satisfied.
11.Conducting Consumer Education-Businesses often introduce new products and services into the consumer market. It is the job of relationship sales officers to design and implement techniques for educating old and new customers on the benefits of the new product or service. For instance, a relationship sales officer working in an insurance firm conducts consumer education when the company launches a new service, such as a policy covering loss of smartphones and tablet computers. The relationship sales officer also can conduct public seminars and workshops about new products.
12.Identifying New Markets-For a business to achieve its financial goals, the relationship sales officer must work towards attracting new customers. If you work for a supermarket, for instance, conducting market research to understand shopping characteristics of prospective customers helps you identify potential markets. This information is crucial in designing cost-effective marketing campaigns that reach potential customers and place the company as a market leader in the industry.
13.Recording Transactions-A customer relationship officer keeps records involving customer transactions. Such records help the company to prepare accurate tax returns and determine the correct amount of payable tax. With proper record keeping of customer transactions, a relationships sales officer can calculate the rate at which customers purchase specific products. This information can be used to assess the quality and quantity of products sold at a given time.
14. This role would require some marketing skills , the individual should have excellent spoken and written communication skills, a creative and open-minded approach, strong organizational and planning abilities, and proven team leadership qualities. Should be able to drive processes and are able to motivate others to see the end goal while completing day-to-day tasks.
15. The customer relationship officer is also responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans, laiasing closely with both the marketing and the sales staff.