Our client is a technology-driven emerging key player in the laundry and dry-cleaning services industry with headquarters located in the mainland business district of Lagos and a vision to establish collections centers distributed across the state.
There is a vacancy for the position of Customer Relationship and Front Desk Officer.
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Communicating with customers through various channels.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
· Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
· Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
· Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
· Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
· Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
· Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
· Organize and maintain files and records, update when necessary
· Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
· Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
· Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
· Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
· Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/cheques
· Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed