· Provides quality customer service to customers daily
· Handles and responds to all requests/queries/complaints/enquiries made by customers in a courteous and efficient manner
· Ensures the shop and the environment is clean before the shop opens for business.
· Takes customers’ orders for services and communicating them accurately to the relevant operations unit – dry cleaning, laundry, cobbler, alterations, upholstery, etc.
· Ensures proper analysis is done for garments dropped off and inform the customer appropriately
· Ensures all garments are properly booked and tagged for identification
· Handles pick-up of garments ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures
· Releases finished items to customers and receive payment from customers
· Ensures all customer complaints are resolved amicably and in good time
· Provides correct and complete report as may be required by the Head, Customer Representative & Marketing
· Performs any other duties or tasks as may be required by the Head, Customer Service Representative & Marketing