- Manage a team of customer support agents who handle high-volume calls.
- Proactively identifying patterns in users' frustrations and expectations and reviewing how we change or process or improve to help customers.
- Exhibiting the company core values - Leading with Empathy, Communicating to Develop Trust, Be Bold, Be an Owner, while maintaining high engagement and retention levels within your team.
- Conduct "stand_up meetings" or "team meetings" on a daily basis, setting focus and priorities for the day to ensure the productivity of the agents along with their KPIs.
- Responsible for agent training success, performance management, quality assurance, and coaching.
- Communicating changes in policy, procedures, product launches, services, promotions, or issues that could impact the delivery of customer support.
- Managing communications effectively and efficiently with the team and wider business by reporting application and system downtime to the appropriate channel.
- Be the final point of contact in more complex customer escalations and ensure all customer complaints adhere to the escalation processes.
- Manage and develop the activity of the team to ensure that the company's service standards, requirements, and quality of service are consistently achieved.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contact center KPIs and SLAs, such as response time, handling time, talk time, abandonment rate, utilization, and occupancy.
- Prepare work schedules to ensure sufficient coverage. If necessary, jump in to handle interactions when wait time or queue thresholds are exceeded.
- Coordinating, delegating, and prioritizing high-volume customer interactions via phone/voice calls, tickets, emails, chat, and social media in a fast-paced environment that necessitates multitasking and decision making. Engaging other department teams for assistance accordingly.
- Ensuring the phone support has an efficient answer rate by monitoring and tracking the incoming calls, waiting calls, abandoned calls, and AHT (Average handling time).
- Preparing reports for management on agent performance against KPI’s. Analyzing performance metrics weekly/monthly and providing feedback to agents on goals. Working with individual agents and addressing performance and people issues.
- Assisting in the implementation of product/service changes and/or launches, or other special projects, as it may relate to the customer care functions and assisting in the development of processes and training programs, etc.
- Manage agent attendance including schedule adherence, etc., and action as required.
- Communicate customer issues with the Management team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Providing reporting visibility on all key call center metrics both overall and at an individual agent level. Prepare reports and analyze customer service data by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends, complaint drivers, and feature requests to ensure maximized efficiencies are reached, and customer's experience surpasses any expectations put in place.
- Being the first point of call for all escalated issues related to customers, people, systems, or processes that require resolution. Also, communicate customer issues with the Management team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Liaising with the QA team to highlight areas of difficulty per agent and apply for a knowledge intervention program.
- Working cross-functionally with other department leads including Quality Assurance Manager, Training Manager, Compliance team, and Product Ops in developing the right set of KPIs, Knowledge base, standard call etiquette, and quality assurance. The role requires detecting and investigating trends, communicating new policy changes, ensuring product updates and outcomes are being delivered to both the team and customers.
Coaching and Mentoring:
- Providing leadership, direction, and support to all agents to ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to, and relevant corporate objectives are met.
- Handling escalations, providing guidance to agents’ questions regarding best practices or difficult calls, and supporting agents in their ability to perform their job.
- Experience with working in Contact Centre, Financial Services environment preferable
- Leading, engaging, and inspiring a successful team of people to achieve business objectives
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused and committed to doing the right thing
- Ability to manage complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to improve scorecard metrics
- Proven track record of achieving objectives and driving for results
- Ability to deliver coaching and development solutions and performance management of teams
- Experience managing remote teams