- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance customer experience and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Documenting processes and escalating customer issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, using appropriate communication channels.
- Analyzing customer feedback on products/services and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Evaluating customer experience surveys and facilitating improvements.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least five years' experience as a customer experience professional, or a similar customer support role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
Demands of the Job:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle the challenges that come with the job.
- Capable of multi-tasking, manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Actively seek innovative ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision