- Resolve issues and inquiries via email, chat, and phone, while exceeding expectations and delivering outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans
- Follow policies and procedures while also thinking creatively and passionately on ways to which we can make every user interaction meaningful.
- Operate in a team environment providing support in all areas and being agile in your day-to-day workflow
- Track campaigns’ performances.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create, deploy and monitor various customer retention campaigns.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation 24/7
- Understanding of betting offers like cash-out and market pricing
- Great attention to detail
- Able to cope with a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a sports betting company
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years experience
- Minimum of 6 months within the industry, i.e. online gaming, sports betting and casinos