- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and key performance indicators for all customer interfacing processes in 9PSB.
- Reviewing processes, policies, systems, and behavior across all points of contact with customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and identify areas for process improvement.
- Provide adequate support in the conduct of procedural audit/evaluation and monitoring of customer-facing functions to ensure compliance with 9PSB’s customer relationship management (CRM) standards.
- Continuously monitor competitor activity with regards to customer experience management.
- Conduct research on customer advocacy initiatives to support and protect customer rights/privileges and proffer recommendations to the Head, Marketing & Customer Experience.
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Marketing & Customer Experience.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Marketing & Customer Experience.
Education and Experience:
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Previous managerial experience would be an added advantage
- Five(5) to seven (7) years relevant work experience.