- Cultivates relationships and credibility through strong technical delivery, implementation, remediation, migration, and supportability.
- Develops rapport with customers and the virtual account team (VAT) to manage customer expectations and realize customer business objectives.
- Identifies trends in customer and partner technical implementations and communicates. delivery opportunities to local stakeholders.
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service.
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
- At least one year of experience with VB, C/C++/C#, and/or XM.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and presentation skills.