- To ensure that the goals and objectives of oak as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident