- Handle customers issues either via calls, social media platforms or emails and ensures prompt resolution of such issues logged by the customer.
- Ensure that exceptional service is provided to all customers at the very first contact.
- Sets reminders on all issues and ensure that proper follow up is done on every issue handled leaving the customers 100% satisfied with all resolutions reached.
- Provides proper education to all customers making inquiry about our service and ensures that such contacts make use of our services almost immediatly.
- Ensures that all calls and chats that come in are picked up and worked on at all times with a ticket created afterwards.
- Brings up suggestions on how to improve the service or what will make your work better.
- Ultimately deliver quality service that appeals to our customers and encourage them to utilize our services consistently.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in arts, social sciences or other related fields
- Proven work experience 3 years and above interfacing with customers; experience in Agritech, Arts, logistics and Real Estates.
- Advanced computer literacy especially with the use of MS Excel,
- PowerPoint, Social Media, Email marketing tools and Database experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be interested in working shifts.
- Previous experience in a customer support role in requirement no. 2.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively