As a customer care executive, you'll be expected to interact directly with all customers of the company. You'll be required to accomplish this task either in person, via calls, emails or our social media channels. You'll be required to help guide customers, as well as resolve customer complaints.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Make calls to and receive calls from existing and prospective customers/accounts and resolve issues with all the company's products and services.
- Update customer data on the company customer management system, such data might include customer email, phone number, address, bank details, etc.
- Respond to customers' complaints via social media channels, email, and phone calls and resolve customer queries immediately.
- Powerful ability to manage information and responses on all our social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Provide support to the new and existing customer base as needed and required from time to time.
- Prepare a weekly report to the management team regarding customer performance, complaints addressed, feedback, etc.
- Other customer care responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations or Managing Director.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC
- The candidate must have basic computer knowledge and should also be tech-savvy
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
Location: The candidate must Reside within the Lekki-Ajah axis
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.