We are immediately hiring a Customer Acquisition Associates (Inside Sales Representative)to support customer acquisition efforts for our sports fan engagement platform. Our individualized training methods will equip you with the knowledge, confidence, and empowerment needed for you to meet your targets and ascend into a leadership role within the first few years of employment.
This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. You will provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed; work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
Ideal candidate must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
• Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor, with professional tone of voice at all times
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Design, manage and implement customer acquisition marketing strategy to deliver against OKRs optimizing against customer lifetime value to meet quarterly forecast and targets.
• Work closely with all functions, including content marketing, demand generation, partners, account-based marketing, digital capabilities, and outbound marketing.
• Organize joint events with partners and customers and bigger conferences. Ensure the right target audiences are attending the events.
• Provide results and recommendations against new marketing tactics, channels and approaches.
Required Experience and Skills
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
• An active social media page (Instagram, facebook, Whatsapp etc)
• Proven experience in successfully working with cross-functional teams with expert knowledge in demand generation, Account-based marketing, and partner marketing
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced and open environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
In addition to a competitive compensation package, EXTENSIVE BONUS AND INCENTIVES are available when you meet the bonus and incentive target.
Potential to be 100% remote (WFH)