- Develop and execute curatorial plans in order to support the delivery of the goals of the company and its future ambitions.
- Draft written content and collate supporting images for curatorial projects.
- Communicate with artists, collaborators and team members to develop and execute curatorial initiatives, projects and propose ideas/initiatives for the company.
- Building and maintaining relations with new and existing artists.
- Research contemporary artists and contemporary art trends, as well as innovations to feature in various projects.
- Promote new ideas and ways of handling curatorial activities and special projects by being creative, experimental and ingenious.
- Support the Marketing Department with curatorial content (content calendar) and the communication of company initiatives.
- Coordination of bookings, logistics and support in the preparation of schedules and itineraries for visiting guests involved in curatorial programming.
- Prepare drafts of post-mortem reports, and suggestions for improvements, at various stages of ongoing initiatives.
- Stay abreast of relevant contemporary art, culture and social media trends.
- Other tasks, administrative or research duties assigned by the Curator/ CEO.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational and project management skills
- Passion for arts and culture
- Determined and resourceful
- Ability to excel under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Admirable attention to detail
- Excellent research skills