- Job Location: Lagos Island
Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to oversee all company social media accounts and monitor web traffic metrics to ensure brand consistency.
- Ability to develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff to Inspire continued business from clients.
- Ability to develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences, promotes brand-focused messages and reaches the company’s target customer.
- Ability to design, create, implement social media strategy and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Ability to audits and analyses social media presences/campaign, including digital advertising costs and returns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Ability to communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, monitor customer reviews, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Ability to deal with client requests, troubleshoot problems where applicable and keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Ability to perform other administrative functions
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field with 3 years post qualification/certification experience in social media management, marketing/ field marketing and customer service.
- Familiarity with graphics, web design, publishing, content writing and blogging is important.