Officer in a CBN Finance House.Must be versed in Credit and Marketing/Credit Administrations.
- MBA, MSc in Finance or Management
- First Degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Computer/IT (Minimum of Second Class Upper)
- Any of the above will be an advantage.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of experience (preferably commercial) working with an Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Commercial Bank, Management Consulting Firm or in a Business Development Role (with experience in the financial services sector a plus).
- Working knowledge of the entire underwriting process from loan application to funds disbursement and collections.
- Understanding of credit risk and country risk management process.
- Understanding of credit risk mitigation and financing mechanisms.
- Strong financial and credit analysis skills and undertakes detailed data analysis.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs
- Outstanding communication skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills including the ability to properly identify the key credit risks, and reach a prompt and well thought out credit decision.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.