We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Process credit applications and make recommendations, highlighting all risk issues pertinent to the credit decision
- Justify credit decisions, both verbally and in writing
- Give initial feedback on prospective and existing customer requests to Dealers and Account Relationship Managers
- Ensure quick turnaround of credit requests and ensure the Credit Application Status Log is updated daily
Business Strategy & Analysis:
- Undertake detailed industry/sectors analysis, using financial and non-financial sources
- Participate in customer due diligence site visits, calls, and meetings. Prepare call reports for each visit/call/meeting within one week of the event.
- Prepare for and attend Risk Committee meetings
- Display knowledge/understanding of the portfolio
- Prepare in a timely manner, reports/memos, minutes, meeting/visit/call notes for all submissions under your responsibility or as directed
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of portfolio
- Monitor the risk of client portfolios to ensure they stay within the agreed parameters of the Credit Policy and the Risk Appetite Statement
- Ensure the Credit Analysis team’s compliance
- All paperwork and systems are maintained in line with the Bank’s requirements, formats, and standards.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree, preferably Commerce, Banking, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- Post-graduate or professional certification would be desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of credit risk experience gained within a banking environment.
- Proven ability in credit risk identification and control
- Good organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in using Credit Risk Management systems/packages.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.