We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Investigate the creditworthiness of clients.
- Analyze financial statements, transactions, and credit history.
- Prepare ratio, trend, and cash flows analyses, and create projections based on historical data.
- Analyze credit applications and make recommendations for management’s approval.
- Prepare credit appraisal memorandum in respect of applications for the consideration of Approval.
- Attend meetings with Relationship Officers to structure appropriate facilities for customers.
- Monitor risk asset portfolio and ensure adherence to the regulatory standard.
- Prepare and submit credit reports to the management of the company and regulators in a timely manner.
- Achieve agreed financial targets (assets and liabilities generation) on a monthly basis.
- Adhere to the credit policy and guidelines of the company.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline.
- 3 - 4 years of credit analysis experience in a bank or non-bank financial institution.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects with less supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong math aptitude, and organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills coupled with pragmatism and common sense
- Decision-oriented with the ability to support sound reasoning and logic
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts
- Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with the use of credit administration or other banking application software.
Remuneration: NGN 2,400,000 - 3,500,000 million per annum (Negotiable)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance package
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.