- Conduct due diligence on customers, guarantors, and collateral.
- Ensure conditions precedent to drawdown is met before disbursements.
- Initiate credit disbursements in compliance with policy and turnaround time.
- Review risk asset portfolio, collaterals and ensure strict adherence to the company’s objective and regulatory standard.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly reports/renditions within stipulated timelines.
- Achieve agreed-upon financial targets (asset and liability generation) on a monthly basis.
- Adhere to the credit policy and guidelines of the company.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline.
- 3-4 years of credit administration experience in a bank or non-bank financial institution.
Skills and Person Specifications
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects with less supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong math aptitude, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills coupled with pragmatism and common sense
- Decision oriented with the ability to support with sound reasoning and logic
- Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with the use of credit administration or other banking application software