Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage the database of certified practitioners and create prompts for certification maintenance, annual subscription payments to practitioners
- Scheduling assessments
- Managing the examination process, ensuring proper documentation, and vetting.
- Maintaining examination records, examination performance, and carrying out analysis that enables PPD&C to archive these records to facilitate industry discussions.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc. in any of the social sciences.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Certification and experience in recruitment and selection will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of competency-based assessment both in design and implementation.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Access or Excel for database creation, storage, management, and retrieval.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team supports our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.