- Create multimedia educational and informational content about the organization's products and services for affiliates, clients, partners, employees, and several other stakeholders.
- Research and create a concise strategy document for a product launch that provides a clear cut guide, modus operandi, and motivation for all stakeholders
- Develop original multimedia content to engage followers via social media, website articles, and newsletters.
- Produce content for radio and television broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics and create engaging content from findings to promote the company.
- Attend all meeting sessions internal and external with the aim of harvesting content ideas for broadcast
- Support the development of short and long-term organizational strategies.
- A degree in writing, communication, language, marketing, or similar.
- Evidence of writing experience (links to published work would be advantageous).
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- An interest in current events, real estate, tech, startup, and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Basic computer skills.
- A growth mindset.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write convincingly why he/she should be chosen for this role and add a link containing their works in the application with the subject being "Creative Writer Application."