- Qualified and experienced candidate, who will use a multitude of platforms to convert ads and promotions into increased revenue for our company.
- A candidate that can increase and build brand awareness through both traditional and new media campaigns and can develop and implement an overall marketing and sales plan and brand awareness to manage and improve product sales.
- Achieve company objectives and targets through successful management brand awareness of products, through marketing strategies both online and offline.
- The job involves promotion or introducing and selling to New & existing buyers / customer base.
- Increasing brand awareness, involving and organising tasting events (stale at fairs) meet quota, executing campaigns and chain-level promotions.
- Manage business Social media handles.
- Willingness to try innovative marketing strategies that would help our brand.
Daily Duties/ responsibilities are:
- Communicate with clients/ Customer promptly.
- Aim to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- Interact on social media platforms with creative eye-catching contents and responsible for setting the strategy for an upcoming product launch when necessary, analysing data across platforms, designing viral GIFs, running paid advertisements etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management and a plus if experienced in food/beverage Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, must exhibits good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Online & offline marketing (create social media ads & content)
- Good teamwork skill
- Communication skills and networking ability (outspoken)
- Adaptability and strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Product knowledge, creativity, demonstrated experience, courteous, confident, computer literacy, brand marketing, target market analysis, presentation skills, persistent, flexible, reliable, assertive and goal oriented.
Initial interviews will be via Zoom