Looking for someone with an appetite for new ideas, a creative flair, and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The ideal candidate will convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintaining brand consistency in designing logos, social media graphics, newsletters, ads, web pages, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand design requirements, preferences, and expectations in line with the brand design guidelines.
- Responsible and self-motivated for day-to-day creative projects, adhering to production and internal deadlines.
- Consistently come up with new ideas of relatable graphics to the consumer market.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven experience as a graphics artist, visual effects, or similar role.
- Either an OND in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or any other relevant subject.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and CorelDraw)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Capability to deliver brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
- Strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.