Responsible for the visual communication of the brand, and its marketing and commercial objectives to consumers by integrating images, text, and videos to creative designs for use primarily on but not restricted to digital channels.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Creative with a solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Mastery of design software in particular Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, after Effects, InDesign)
- Proficiency with video content creation
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly.
- Capacity to critically evaluate creatives against the project objectives.
- Receptive to constructive criticism and a customer fulfilment approach.
- Demonstratable portfolio of design and creative skills for B2C businesses/clients
- A quick study with an appetite for continuous improvement.
- Understanding the design needs for different communication media including social media,
- email platforms, presentation channels, video.
- Tuned in to trends and events, with a balanced interest in local and international current affairs.
- Timeliness and dedication to completion of tasks.
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Familiarity with global online shopping and lifestyle brands.
- Bonus: photography, an avid reader (comic, magazines, books), interested in tech, sports,
- fashion, movies, and music.
Tasks and Deliverables:
- Designing effective and aesthetically pleasing visual concepts using graphic design tools and software to invoke meaningful connections that encourage consumers to act on our platform.
- Create brand-focused, engaging content by incorporating text, images, and videos into designs to be disseminated on available media including but not limited to social media, email, web and App pages, banner ads, brochures, presentations, reports, signs, stickers, pull up banners and other communication materials.
- Translating design briefs and branding plans into design strategies
- Selecting colors, fonts, photography, layouts, and other design elements to creative communication concepts and designs
- Articulating and pitching design ideas to team members, executives, and clients
- Collaborating with members of the team to develop creative materials that respond to project
- Ensuring brand consistency in creative materials by implementing established guidelines.
- Developing new design elements for the brand.
- Innovation in interpreting briefs and campaign themes
- Ensuring minimal error rate and high-quality output on all tasks.