Looking for someone with an appetite for new ideas, a creative flair, and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The ideal candidate will convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns. You'll be designing aesthetically pleasing graphics and illustrations that communicate our brand and engage our customers.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Maintaining brand consistency in designing logos, social media graphics, newsletters, ads, web pages, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand design requirements, preferences, and expectations in line with the brand design guidelines.
- Responsible and self-motivated for day-to-day creative projects, adhering to production and internal deadlines.
- Consistently come up with new ideas of relatable graphics to the consumer market.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven experience as a graphics artist, visual effects, or similar role.
- Either an HND or BSc in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or any other relevant subject.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and CorelDraw)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Capability to deliver brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
- Strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- The organization contributes greatly to staff development.
- Additional monthly benefits if company rules are not violated.
- Opportunity to grow with the organization financially and experience-wise.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.