- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on Marketing Lead’s requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meets clients’ requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
- Strong persuasive skills