- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, corporate comms, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest design and marketing techniques.
- Assist team in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored designs based on individual product requirements.
- Attend and also lead brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that
- Previous track record and project portfolio is mandatory
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software.
- Premier Pro is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.