Yangah! is an innovative brand identity optimisation company focused on creative, brand relevant digital print. At Yangah, we help businesses and individuals create and print high quality creative digital print brand expressions and messages on corporate and personal souvenir fabrics. We provide creative on-demand, high quality digital prints and fabrics for your individual and corporate special events and occasions.
We wish to recruit a creative and competent Graphic Designer into our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing a wide variety of artistic expressions capturing corporate brand identities and individual creative expressions. The successful applicant is expected to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and displaying amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw,
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
· Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
· Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
· Adhering to brand identity guidelines.
· Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
· Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.