• Work closely with key departments to lead on content planning and copywriting for the Hall 7 website and social media platforms.
• Oversee all company social media accounts management.
• Create and design all graphics and branding visuals.
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Coordinate social media messaging with marketing department and/or seasonal company goals
• Audit and analyse social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
• Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
• Edit and write copy for the homepage, blog posts, email, social and marketing initiatives.
• Generate ideas and digital content plans for day-to-day stories, as well as major projects, brand campaigns and on-going activities.
• Report on available data to ensure high performing content for the social platforms.
• Use of effective on-page SEO and keyword research.
• Design and implementation of weekly site updates to creatives on landing pages across all relevant devices and international sites.
• Production of advertising banners, including those for affiliate sites
• Creation of social media imagery and brand content across the social networks.
• Suggest new design opportunities and assist in developing the templates used across the site and on emails.
• Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ and engage with the social media users.
• Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
• Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
• Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the events, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
• Coordinating social media messages with advertising departments, the brand management team, and annual company goals.
• Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor’s data.
• Submit daily and weekly report documenting engagements and social media analytics
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience with CMS and Google Analytics preferable
• An intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• An understanding of vector and raster design use cases.
• Basic/intermediate level HTML & CSS
• Experience in designing email marketing campaigns and digital display advertising
• Experience in using ecommerce content management systems (CMS)
• An interest in User Experience
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML
• Understanding of the printing process and specifications
• Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
• Creative thinking skills
• Understands SEO
• Able to manage team workflow and delegate/prioritise tasks in order to meet changing deadlines
• Ability to confidently communicate with wider teams to coordinate storytelling across the brand
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
• Ability to take direction and interpret briefs accurately, meet deadlines and a disciplined approach to processes
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
• Creative and self-motivated with an eye for strong design, with a good understanding of site usability