He or She will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading the Creative & Cultural activities in the organization. Just like teachers of other subjects, cultural arts teachers develop lesson plans and work with administrators to ensure that the curriculum meets professional standards. Teachers will also monitor the classroom and assign special projects that utilize creative expression as a means of cultural edification.
• We are interested in professionally qualified candidates who has the Passion to handle the school’s Cultural and Creative Department, and Commitment to ensure that the department is fully functional at all times.
• Maintain Discipline and take responsibility for the activities in the Department (Both Software and hardware)
•To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
• Working with colleagues to plan and coordinate work.
Qualification & Requirements
• Must possess a minimum of Bachelor Degree or HND in Art.
• Minimum of 3-5 years working experience.
• Strong Communication, Writing and time management skills.
• Written and Oral interview / Examination will be conducted for shortlisted applicants in FCT-Abuja.