Makerspace Ltd is building the biggest community of MAKERS with STEAM as the pedagogic method for learning, guiding student’s inquiry, dialogue, critical thinking and creativity.
- We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques and an illustrator to produce high-quality artwork for our digital and print media publications. You will be responsible for formulating concepts and rendering draft illustrations from written words, models, sketched ideas, and from your imagination. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games or videos.
The skills and responsibilities required include being able to:
- Brainstorm with the marketing and design team to come up with image ideas.
- Prepare and design rough draft illustrations and animations according to specifications.
- Define any budget or time limitations.
- Create complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
- Refine image and video design using illustration and Animation software.
- Enhance the design concept using a wide range of colours and graphics.
- Apply complex isometric techniques to add perspective to design shapes.
- Formate final illustrations using CAD software.
Ensure that printed illustrations and Animation meet specified colour and quality standards.