- Managing all aspects of assigned projects throughout the project lifecycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan to include milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion.
- Revising project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Preparing and submitting project status reports to management.
- Scheduling and conducting project meetings to include logistics, agendas, and meeting minutes
- Monitoring the progression of work to meet quality standards while ensuring costs remain under budget and critical milestone deadlines are met.
- Informing management of recurring issues or when additional team training may be required.
- Upholding the security and confidentiality of documents and data within the area of responsibility
- Collaborating with team members and communicating relevant information to management
- Costing every project based on proper analysis
- Embarking on market research and survey on potential and current projects
- Ensuring all stocks are properly documented and accounted for
- Ensure all items and goods in the company’s warehouse are properly arranged and secured.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A relevant first degree from a recognized institution
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple projects in an organization
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Capacity to work with Senior Executives and all levels of the organization and be able to present deliverables to the organization
- Development and execution of project plans; delivery of key tracks/segments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Communicates and works well with others.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Analyzes and resolves complex issues.
- Ability to apply creative solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external parties.
If you want to be a part of this unique team, kindly send in your application and resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest on your application, on or before two weeks from the day of publication
Note: All CVs must be saved with the candidates’ full names only. Any CV not saved with candidates’ full names will not be treated.
Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.