Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and manage corporate cash to drive optimal funding and investment decisions
- Produce accurate and detailed short-term cash forecasts
- Execute FX transactions, monitor FX risk, and identify opportunities to reduce FX risk on behalf of corporate
- Partner with banks to identify opportunities to optimize capital structure, including through potential lines of credit
- In partnership with our tax team, identify efficient funding and repatriation mechanisms
- Ensure revenue is collected and bills are paid in a timely and efficient fashion
- Prepare daily and weekly reporting on cash and liquidity
- Oversee the end-to-end corporate bank account management process including the opening and closing of new accounts and managing access rights of each account as required
- Ensure treasury processes adhere to internal controls and external regulatory requirements where applicable. Develop and/or revise treasury-related policies, procedures, and controls as needed
Desired skills and expertise:
- 10+ years of corporate finance experience including at least 5 years in international treasury.
- Strong knowledge of foreign exchange hedging strategies, systems, and processes.
- International experience with a combination of US and African assignments is preferred.
- Professional certification preferred (ACCA, CTP, CFA, or equivalent)
- Broad strategic thinker who innovates, challenges, changes, and pushes boundaries to solve problems.
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and organizational skills as well as a demonstrated ability to build long-term successful relationships with staff, peers, and senior executives.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and apply critical decision-making with constantly shifting priorities.