• Develop, monitor, and evaluate the work plans and performance of team members.
• Oversee day-to-day operational administration.
• Oversee general office operational requirements in response to organizational changes.
• Lead responsibility and line management of all corporate services staff.
• Developing and managing standardized administrative processes, including communications, documents, for consistency in external communications.
• Coordinating office processes and procedures to ensure organizational and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Accountable for the proper procurement, management, and disposal of Admin related assets and facilities of the Company.
• Ensures that there is maximum availability of the Company’s resources to staff for the effective execution of their jobs.
• Other duties as appointed by the Executive.