This role is for an enthusiastic, self-driven, and motivated individual to complement and support our corporate sales team. The Corporate Sales Senior Analyst is responsible for successfully driving sales of our Auto products and services to business entities and cultivating strong customer relationships with companies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- 4 years of work experience in a corporate sales or B2B role
- Strong Business development and selling abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage customer lifecycle for sales success
- Prior experience in automotive or related industries is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.