Our innovative approach to healthcare, coupled with an increasingly complex market provides robust career opportunities for those motivated and driven by a fast-paced, cutting edge culture.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional healthcare, showing a lost generation that things can be done better and differently. From tearing down healthcare borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Here at Aegle, we value customer satisfaction and hitting targets at all cost. We are on an aggressive move to engineering the flow of standard healthcare solutions and support the heavily burned healthcare system. We want to bring everyone on the journey of experiencing quality healthcare without the fuss and to make this happen, we are looking for people who can hit and exceed set targets within a short time frame.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Your mission is to make sales and corporate partnerships, relentlessly focusing on growing the number of businesses that partner with Aegle.
- The Sales Representative is a vital role at Aegle, as, you play a central role in developing Aegle’s commercial footprint in the country.
- You will help grow our customer base by coordinating prospecting efforts into target industries and verticals.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Contacting prospective customers to discuss Aegle’s product
• Communicating effectively the value proposition by focusing on a solution-based sales process
•Setting KPIs & financial targets designed to scale at speed
• Managing SDRs sales funnel to ensure maximum performance
• Identifying potential new clients through a variety of mediums and identify their decision-makers
• Identifying, managing & executing on the client journey through the sales funnel
• Leading a team of 2-3 sales managers and a minimum of 25 SDRs owning all aspects of performance & development
• Championing your product and market knowledge to promote Aegle’s offering
• Own the P&L for your assigned country/region
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• +5 years’ experience in sales or business development.
• +2 years’ experience as high performing Team Leader, Head of Sales, Head of Business Development or Country Manager
• Experience with SMBs, preferably with a track record of sales to this segment
• Successfully built or scaled sales departments in a high growth environment catered to SMBs
• Experience in managing a team, setting compensation and performance-based metrics
• Experience coaching and mentoring junior sales staff
• Experience with both inbound and outbound (telesales)
· Fluent in the English language and your local language.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Open-minded and “can-do” attitude.
· Ability to deliver outstanding results rapidly and consistently.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Desire to learn.
- Personal growth. As you grow with us, you will attend seminars to improve yourself. You’ll have access to our digital vault, where we literally have every single best-selling home study course out there on personal growth and career development.
- We reward success. We offer a competitive salary, enticing benefits and bonuses. We also pay out bonuses based upon the results you provide since we’re a results-based company. Our star performers are heavily rewarded.
- You get to work with an A-team. Everything we ask you to be is something you’ll see in your fellow team members. We believe that people breed more A people.
- You’re a part of a Bigger Mission. This isn’t the usual 9-5 job. In fact, we like to avoid the “J-O-B” word at all costs, because everyone who is a part of the team understands that they’re playing a huge role in a bigger mission. This is a mission to positively impact billions of lives globally. We truly believe that when you’re aligned with what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. You’ll get to see the ‘’behind the scenes’’ of how a successful health tech company runs - and you will NEVER be seen as just a cog in a machine.
- A career in an ultrafast-growing company. We have ambitions to be the world’s leading digital health service company. If you qualify, you would be a part of that journey and the rewards would be immense.
- A hybrid type of work. Skip the commute and work from home. Our flexible working policy allows most teams to work from home when they need to.
- We take care of you. Roll with a free Aegle subscription and earn rewards for having a healthy lifestyle.