- To be successful in the role, you should be able to build and manage positive, long-term relationships and support internal/external stakeholders in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
The role will have a primary focus on the following:
- Provide support in the planning, development, implementation of effective internal and corporate communications and external public relations for the Company.
- Support in the development of strategic communications programs to facilitate the cultivation of a positive corporate image for the Company.
- Serve as a primary liaison for all stakeholder engagements
- Act as the brand ambassador for the company.
- A minimum of 3 years experience is required, as well as a degree in Management, Communications, or a related field.
The role would work closely with Senior Management and is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Salary: NGN150,000 monthly.