Duties and responsibilities:
- Management of the Company’s extensive 5-year rolling business model and generating outputs from the model to drive home key financial and strategic conclusions
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework and develop and maintain company investor relations plan
- Own, improve, and enhance financial and operational models, reporting, and analysis; Perform comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
- Analyze complex financial and operating information from a variety of sources to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for investor relation decision making purposes; synthesize data to distil the message and key assumptions into communication appropriate for stakeholders
- Proactively identify areas for business improvement and produce persuasive, data-driven arguments to support good decisions
- Partner with accounting team members to implement changes to systems and processes, such as expense management and accounting system upgrades, and other financial system enhancements
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Establish the optimum type and mix of shareholders/investors, and create that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives.
- Monitor operational changes through on-going contacts with company management, and develop investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Implement, co-develop and update the organization's corporate messaging across different formats like making presentations, press releases, employee meetings, etc. and organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Provide feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community.
- Perform competitive and cross divisional analysis of the industry peers and monitor the other public disclosures like the various presentations made at the investor seminars, conferences, etc
- Develop and deliver clear information and data as instructed by the Management on behalf of the company
Qualification and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- An MBA, Chartered Account, CPA or equivalent will be an added advantage
- 4 or more years’ experience in either Investment Banking, Private Equity,
Venture Capital, Corporate Finance or in a Fintech start-up
- Some African, European or
Global fintech exposure
- Good knowledge and understanding of key metrics for companies in the Fintech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intimately familiar with
financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and
- A strong understanding of
macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry
dynamics and customer trends
- A professional with entrepreneurial and client focus mindset
- Ability to perform in a
high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
SALARY: 4,000,000 to 7,000,000 per Annum