- Ensure the safe movement of assigned human and material assets of the company from any point to the required destinations. - Ensure the safe care and maintenance of any vehicular asset assigned to him, and ensure that adequate maintenance report and kept on the technical conditions of the vehicle. - Ensure timely escalation of all situations around the driving duties concerned with the human and material elements.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all assigned vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on Vehicle
- Conduct pre-operational checks on vehicle and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure routine maintenance of LMV
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Fleet Officer.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned officer from time to time.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent. E.g. Trade Test, City & Guilds.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of Light Motor Vehicles
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of road safety rules and signs
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- A class D valid driver’s license and Proven experience as a Driver
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to perform basic maintenance duties on the vehicle / Car
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods in the country
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- A clean driving record
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.