- Operate all assigned vehicles in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of Vehicle
- Conduct pre-operational checks on the vehicle and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure routine maintenance of LMV
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned officer from time to time.
- A minimum academic qualification of an SSCE
- A Valid Driver license
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of Light Motor Vehicles
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of road safety rules and signs
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development