Flutterwave is looking for a Product Support Engineer. You will primarily troubleshoot and resolve errors, act quickly to analyze available data and find the root cause of issues. The product support engineer will also develop automations to resolve problems or escalate problems along to other engineering team members and provide users with regular progress updates
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be Like
- Conduct daily routine monitoring, operation and maintenance of all products in production in the Products space for optimal performance and ensure compliance to relevant standards.
- Work closely with the development team to help in permanent issue resolution·
- Assist to manage the availability and optimal performance of application configurations, problem, and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and prompt support delivery
- Collaborate with Infrastructure & Security Teams to ensure that vulnerabilities identified on Products are remediated appropriately·
- Fulfil service requests, perform routine maintenance, and support activities·
- Assist with closing internal and external audit exceptions as it relates to products.
- Soliciting and documentation of incident management reports and learnings from incidents and problems.
- Develop proactive ways of automating routine tasks within the team functions
- Participate in the organization’s business continuity testing of critical products and services as it relates to products
- Have a Sense of urgency to escalate product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of problem ownership' to drive all issues to a successful resolution.
- Work with Engineers across various teams and other stakeholders to ensure new applications meet the organization’s operational standard and resolve the product bugs in production
- Maintains a state-of-the-art subject matter expertise (SME) on existing and planned technologies, including related products and services offerings
- Take full ownership of an issue without supervision and handle and solve the issue depending on the complexity of the problem via the incident management tool and within stipulated SLA
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
- Minimum of a first degree in computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines
- 2+ year Post NYSC cognate experience
- Working knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts, and best practices
- Intermediate knowledge of application design, implementation, and operations
- Knowledge of APIs and API testing platforms etc.
- Creative, results-oriented, and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Strong SQL Skills
- Understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning, and monitoring
- Working knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
- ITIL – Service Management certification will be considered an asset
- Any Microsoft, google or Oracle certification will be considered an asset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.