We are looking to hire a Copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts. You will be working to turn our fans into customers and our customers into advocates using words.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Write clear, super-engaging copy with the brand voice for ads, news blog publications, websites, social media posts, email campaigns, landing pages, video scripts, reports, press releases, and eBooks.
- Conduct thorough research and dig out original niche content to re-use for our content marketing efforts by Analyzing competitors’ content, messaging and distribution tactics
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content creation. Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers i.e. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written).
- Play a leading role in the conceptualization of fresh, relevant, and compelling brand communications, through collaboration with the design and/or digital team
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of best practices and communication requirements for writing in a variety of print and electronic media
- Collaborate with graphic designers, video editors, PR, web designers, and other professionals
- Continuous Learning about the target audience for exceptional copywriting. Identifying target audiences and their key demographics, interests, and online behavior. Surveying current customers to understand and validate strategic and tactical decisions.
- Understand the basics of SEO to make sure that web searchers can find published content and ensure it appears on the first page of Google and other search engines.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- A university degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related disciplines is a plus
- 4 + years of proven experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as travel, sport, real estate, and technology, may be beneficial. Agency experience is a definite plus.
- A portfolio of copywriter work. Share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published works)
- Skilled at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
- Mastered the art of story writing
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to lead and/or execute a writing project from concept to completion
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- The editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Preferably knowledgeable on Google Analytics, SEMrush, or other SEO tools
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze complex information to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
- You must be resident in Ibadan/Lagos, Age 20 - 30 years preferably
- You must possess a very good smartphone, a working laptop with a stable internet connection
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.