- Conducting in-depth research about customers’ products in order to develop original and engaging content.
- Write in-depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills
- Designing and distributing newsletters for email marketing campaigns
- Research and compile informative product buying guides to influence purchasing decisions
- Developing content for articles, product descriptions and the e-commerce website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website and social media platforms.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Assess the value of additional marketing tools, making recommendations on investments that could be made to further improve our marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated