We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer with strong writing & research skills to create content for products branding & marketing for consumer products. To be successful in this role, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques & be able to write in-depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative & technical content
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Candidate must be available to work full-time onsite
- Conducting in-depth research about customers’ products in order to develop original and engaging content.
- Write in-depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills.
- Designing and distributing newsletters for email marketing campaigns
- Research and compile informative product buying guides to influence purchasing decisions
- Developing content for articles, product descriptions, and the e-commerce website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website and social media platforms.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Assess the value of additional marketing tools, making recommendations on investments that could be made to further improve our marketing.
- Post-high-quality and engaging content to all social media platforms
- Manage product category
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Fluent in both written and spoken.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated
- The organization contributes greatly to staff development.
- Additional monthly benefits if company rules are not violated.
- Opportunity to grow with the organization financially and experience-wise.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.