Makerspace Ltd is building the biggest community of MAKERS with STEAM as the pedagogic method for learning, guiding student’s inquiry, dialogue, critical thinking and creativity.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- The skill requirement for a copywriter is excellent self-motivation, adaptability, commercial awareness ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, good teamworking skills, administrative and organisational skills, IT proficiency, proofreading, attention to detail, accuracy both in terms of grammar and information, as adverts must not be misleading, creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.