- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Building and maintaining excellent relationship with Existing and New customers.
- Constant monitoring and processing of GSM alarm systems for panic alarm signals/fire alarms signals from client’s locations, as well as CCTV systems from client locations.
- Monitoring and recording guards presence and operations in client locations day and night.
- Directing armed patrol teams as well as dispatching them for emergency response.
SCHEDULE OF DUTIES
- Documenting and reporting client’s complaints and daily equipment status (fail to report) to the customer service team.
- Attending to distress calls and dispatching patrol team to such locations.
- Monitoring of patrol activities through use of CUG phones and tracking systems software (every 30 minutes) in all the zones
- Monitoring guard activities through the use of CUG phones every 30minutes to one hour daily.
- Assisting customer service staff in retrieving clients details from the computer.
- Confirming and documenting of Zulus (armed mopol) attendance in all the zones.
- Enrolling of new subscribers and suspending default subscribers
- Monitoring of power source (PHCN/generator) change over at the control room base.
- Writing daily reports to operations department.
- Logging daily activities of the Control room.
- Acting as intermediary between management and clients
- Sending clients complaints to Customer Service Team/management and following up to ensure they have been resolved
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- At least a Diploma(OND) in any field from a reputable Tertiary Institution
- At least 1 year experience as a Control Room Operator or Call Center Agent with documentary proof
- Candidate should be able to read and write clear English Language
- Candidate must be Computer Literate
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
- Work Location: LAGOS
- Candidate must live within the Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah axis.