Our company is growing rapidly and is searching for experienced candidates for the position of continental and Chinese cuisine chef. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all the necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check the freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Proven work experience as a Continental and Chinese Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking, and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- 3 - 5 years of working experience
Location: Candidate must be living or willing to live in Abeokuta
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.