- Lead the creative production team by ideating, production planning, crew/talent hiring, and budget/project management
- Drive strategy discussions around multi-disciplinary campaigns, defining scopes of work, and ensuring stakeholders are aligned on all elements.
- Identify innovative storytelling and emerging audiovisual formats
- Direct and guide shoots as well as post-production team
- Work with the team to create presentation materials including mockups, mood boards, storyboards, video reels
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Brand Leadership to help create best in class content
- Execute creative projects/concepts in a timely fashion.
- Optimize and assess content performance throughout the duration of each campaign in partnership with our data team to exceed benchmarks.
- 5+ years experience spanning editorial, design, advertising agency, film, branded entertainment
- Experience with diverse forms of visual storytelling – linear to digital; short and long-form
- Ability to oversee all facets of production – formulating budgets, hiring production partners, DPs, editors, etc. with proven skills in working with talent and interviewing subjects
- Extremely strong writing and in field producing skills
- Attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of digital post-production process