We are looking to hire an intelligent and smart Content Specialist who will be tasked with creating and implementing content that promotes our brand.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assess customers’ needs and provide information on product features.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent written content
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing marketing campaign communication plans
- Overseeing email marketing efforts
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Creating ad copies for billboards, GDA, newspaper ads, TV ads, as well as social ads
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Managing email calendars for the brand and ensuring that the content remains consistent.
- Acquiring and producing testimonials from end-to-end clients.
- Writing scripts for the CEO and key brand representatives and Coordinating with the marketing, design, and product teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- 1 – 4 years of experience
- Critical-thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.