This is a project-based role, working across multiple projects on 6-week cycles throughout the year; each focused on a uniquely different target audience & market addressing the most cutting edge issues impacting businesses in Europe today. You will support each project through intensive keyword research and creating the highest quality, most informative, and most engaging content that educates entertains, and converts our target audiences. You should be open-minded, creative, self-motivated, curious with a proven appetite for writing & marketing!
- Initial research on each event topic to understand the business rationale for each event in your portfolio.
- Develop content strategy and driving it, to grow organic (SEO) traffic and revenues for the business.
- Developing engaging content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, and social media
- Creating content for the company websites, analysing website traffic, implementing ways to optimize website performance, and creating videos, articles, and images.
- Designing and distributing newsletters for email marketing campaigns
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Creating promotional texts and materials (ads, infographics, banners, etc.)
- Conducting keyword research, competitive & backlink analysis, and using SEO/ GA best practices to optimize the content and to increase traffic to the company website.
- Publish content that is SEO optimized using best practices and SEO tools.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Completing writing projects, meeting deadlines, and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications
- Assess the value of additional marketing tools, making recommendations on investments that could be made to further improve our marketing.
The Successful Candidate should be:
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Proven work experience as a content writer.
- Able to meet deadlines & target-driven
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO principles and being able to create content that resonates with our audience and ranks well.
- Superior creative skills with solid copywriting and design experience
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Career development opportunities associated with a truly global event company.
- International exposure to key business issues
- Basic salary
- Remove working environment.